Friday, August 14, 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 73

My entry this week, I haven't been able to enter for awhile as I still don't have all of my supplies replaced from the fire, but the beach theme worked for me this week. Check out the other great entries at Cute Card Thursday . My goal this weekend is to catch up on all the challenges I want to do this week. One more to go!!
Images: Beach Maggie from Digital Delights
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and unknown patterned paper
Ink: copic markers
Accessories: I hand cut the sun rays, ribbon, 1/8" circle punch, pop dots

5 comments:

Glitter Monkey said...

What a cute little girl and she looks so happy on her beach towel! Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

Caz said...

Fab card, and a cute image. Thanks for joining us this week on Cute Card Thursday.
Caz
x

Roberta Laliberte said...

Great job Kelly! The colors are fab! There is a little something for you on my blog if you don't mind going to pick it up.

Roberta

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Loving the sunshine!

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, fabulous cute image and love the colours.
luv
Debby