Monday, August 17, 2009

Friday Sketchers 65

My first entry to Friday's Sketchers challenge. I love the Mo's Digital Pencil images. Stamps: Sweet Serendipity, Mo's Digital Image End of Summer
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Garden Green, Whisper White and Tea Party DSP
Ink: Basic Black, copic markers
Accessories: CTMH flowers, ribbon, liquid pearls, yellow

Copic colors:
Flesh E21, E35, RV10
Hair E08, E33
Jeans B23, B24
Flowers, etc. G21, YG67, RV10, RV21, Y15
Shirt BV02, BV13
Flip Flops BV08, BV13
Shadow B00

4 comments:

Juls said...

such a gorgeous image! I love your interprtation of the sketch! such a fun card!

Jeanette said...

Fantastic card. I love what you did with the sketch and that image is wonderful!
Have a great day.
Hugs Jeanette

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is the cutest!!!

Deb said...

Terrific card Kelly I just love it!!!