Monday, November 9, 2009

Eskimo Kisses SC253 & CD41

Well I am finally back to making cards, it seems to have been a lifetime ago. The last card I made was on September 5th. I have basically got most of my new craft room set up as well as the rest of our new home. I actually finished these on Saturday and was so excited to get them uploaded and then my internet got weighed down and I couldn't download them until now.


Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede and Whisper White (the challenge was for Very Vanilla but I figured the coloring covered that)
Stamps: Siku and Shiya - Mo's Digital Stamps
Ink: SU White Craft, Distress Ink Tea Dye
Accessories: Snowflake Cuttlebug EF, sponge, snowflake punch, Frosted Lace Stickles, copic markers
Copics:
Leggings E00,E11
Skin E11, E33
Coat and Hat Detail BG05
Coats & Hat E33, E35
Mitt E35
Fur E50, E51
Shadow C1

2 comments:

Lori said...

This is SO cute. Your coloring on those eskimos is awesome. I love the embossing and the sparkle...the whole card is just fantastic! Thanks for joing us on the Color Dare...hope to see you back again later this week!
Lori

Unknown said...

This is very cute! I love your image!!! Thank you for playing along in the Color Dare!