Sunday, January 24, 2010

CTD76 Challenge Entry

This image just makes me smile looking at it. It is my entry for the Color Throwdown Challenge 76, their challenge was to use So Saffron, Old Olive and Melon Mambo. I only have one challenge card left to complete for this week. Oh, and before anyone thinks I don't know adult ducks are not yellow, I do but I like it for this card the way I colored it. Stamps - Ducky Day - Mo's Digital Pencil Too, Picnic Parade - SU
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, SU and unknown DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo
Accessories: ribbon, pop dots, sponge, arrow punch and copics

Copics:
Flesh E11, E21
Hair C5, 100
Ducks Y08, Y15, YR04, YR07
Puddles B60, B12
Pants B23, B32
Boots RV04, RV06, YG63, G99
Umbrella C3, RV04, RV06, YG63, G99
Lips RV13
Raincoat Y11, Y21, RV04, RV06, Y08, Y15
Shirt B02

5 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, I have a gift certificate to use at Mo's.... I think I just found an image I NEED! Too cute, and I think your yellow ducks are adorable! I woulda' colored them yellow, too! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

dj said...

oh so very cute--fantastic coloring--I don't have any copics yet but keep getting inspired to pick some up!!! thanks for playing along with the CTD challenge!!

Country Mouse said...

Love that image, and love your card....yellow ducks and all!!:)

Unknown said...

WOOO you are a card diva girl, look at you pumpin out the masterpieces!

wowowowowowow

LeAnne said...

Cute little card for the CTD challenge!