Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Miss Anya goes digi

Here is my entry for Farm Fresh Fridays Color Challenge these colors are not typical for me to pick and I hope you like the outcome.  I received the lace from a friend that didn't have a need for it anymore, lucky me!!

Stamps:  Miss Anya Autumn - The Greeting Farm
Ink:  Cameo Coral (as I don't own Groovy Guava), Creamy Caramel and Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Creamy Caramel, Whisper White and unknown DSP
Accessories:  ribbon, lace, heart punch, sponge, pop dot, glue dots and copics

Copics:
Flesh E51, E53, RV21
Coat R02, RV42, E31, E33
Scarf and Boots E37, E29
Pants E33, E35
Hair E33, E35, E37
Hair Accessories R02
Shadow E31, E33

4 comments:

Lori said...

I love this card Kelly, these are my favourite type of coloured cards (neutrals), although I don't use them often, I love them!!!! Great job!!!!

Cor* said...

I love earthy colors and you did an amazing job with them and the card! Love the lace and layout! Yay!!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Such a pretty card and the coloring is great. Love the lace around the heart!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kelly I adore these colours they appeal to me so much and loving the image and design.

Hugs
Lorraine x