Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Peaceful Moments

This cute little boy card is my entry for the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge 268 and Color Throwdown 80.  When I looked at the gallery for this sketch I was inspired by Heather's entry into this challenge.  I then went looking for my sitting stamps and thought this would work out well with papers I had.  Hope you like it.

Stamps:  Time Well Spent - High Hopes
Ink:  Tsukineko Graphite Black
Paper:  Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White, Welcome Neighbour DSP and unknown DSP
Accessories: white gel pen, black pen, craft blade and copics

Copics:
Flesh E11, E21, R11
Overalls G21, BG93, C3
Shirt and Fishing Bob R29, R59
Dock E35, E37
Dog C3, C5, E08
Hair E31, E33
Water B23
Pole E37, E47

4 comments:

Lori said...

Oh Kelly this is just so darn cute, I absolutely love this image, wow!!!!

LeAnne said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing with us this week!

dpkennedy said...

This is one of my favorite HH images! Adorable scene! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

Broni said...

This is precious, Kelly! Great way to use the colors! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!