Thursday, April 8, 2010

Birthday Celebration

Sorry about the delay my computer has been really slow, I tried uploading this morning, but had to wait until after work.  Also, I can finally say I have completed my last course of my municipal administration university course.  I have to await marks and get info transferred from the University of Alberta to the University of Manitoba but after all of that I will receive my certificate.  Whew!!! I am so glad to have that done.

My youngest daughter's birthday is today and I made this card for her.  The image was a freebie awhile back from Karen's Doodles.  I tried to use the colors of the balloons throughout the entire card, it made for a very bright and cheery card.  The sketch is from Sketch Saturday Challenge 97


Stamps:  Bigsby - Karen's Doodles, Well Scripted - SU
Paper:  Orchid Opulence, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White and DSP
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  ribbon, wide oval punch, circle cutter, copics, blending stump, baby oil and coloring pencils

3 comments:

Deb said...

this is adorable Kelly
I love the colors and what you did with the ribbon
xxx

Cor* said...

Congrats on finishing your course!! I can't even think about school without getting the shakes!! Love the card and colors as well as the creativity of the ribbon!!

Lori said...

Super cute, I bet she loved it!!!! Congrats on finishing, you must be so relieved!!!! I'm sure your marks will be top notch, great card!!!!