Monday, January 18, 2010

Hi..... Mo's Digital Challenge 14

Here is my entry for Mo's Digital Challenge 14. I used the fur technique from Crissy again. I wanted to do a black, red and white card and the bear suited as we have mainly black bears around this area.
Stamps: Shy Bear - Mo's Digital Stamps
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, unknown DSP
Accessories: silk flowers and pearls, oval cutter - CM, scallop ovals - Nestabilities, paper ribbon, copics and topiary board punch - MS

Copics:
Bear C3, C5, C7, 100, RV23
Flowers YG63, R29, R59
Shadow B00, C1

6 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Super cute card!! You did a great job with the challenge!!!

Elaine L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elaine L. said...

Cute card! I love your little flowers. I deleted my first comment due to typos. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

The Wired Angel said...

Terrific job Kelly! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. I love your card.. great job with this image. Hugs, Peggy

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely, nice papers and adorable litlle red&pearl flowers.

Warmest greetings,

Renata

Lisa said...

What a cute card! I love your colors! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week!
Hugs!
Lisa