Saturday, January 16, 2010

Swine Dining - SC263 & CBC25 challenges

Hi everyone,

I don't remember the name of this technique, but I have seen it a few times, with this being my first technique on the background. If anyone knows the name of the technique I would love to know it. My entry is for the sketch challenge at Splitcoast Card Sketch Challenge 263 and Copic Buzz Challenge 25 where we had to use red, pink and it needed to be a valentine's day card.

I love this new digi image I acquired from Phindy's Place and had to use it for this challenge.

Stamps: Digi Piggy Diva - Phindy's Place and Petite Patterns - SU
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Real Red
Accessories: ribbon, pop dots, nestabilities, heart brads, sponge, Crystal Effects, Liquid Pearls, SU Real Red marker, fine tip black marker, ScorPal, post its, copics
Copics:
Dress R29, R59
Lady Pig R32, RV13, BV04
Mirror Boo, BV23
Headpiece BV00, BV04, R29
Lipstick R29, BV23
Boa BV00, BV23
Bracelet - Liquid Pearls
Word Bubble - G00, fine tip black marker

3 comments:

Cor* said...

I just love this image! Layout and design is great too......and coloring! Awesome Kelly!

Lori said...

Hahahah, I love this, great card!!!!

Juls said...

he he he!! this is so much fun!! Hugs juls