Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Christmas Blessings

Well I just discovered I am late on this sketch challenge as it was last week's sketch for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge 103.  Oooh, I can't wait to be done my course so that I can focus on other things.  I finished this card just to get away from the books as I couldn't find what I was looking for as a quote for my essay.  Argghhh!!

Oh well I am not too late for the Copic Color Challenge 56, Simon Says Stamp Challenge - splash of green (my card doesn't really follow the St. Patrick's Day part but it is green) and   Susie & Vikki's Christmas Card Challenge 8 - presents and gifts, which I really had to scramble through my stamp stuff to find.  I used stamps images and present eyelets to complete this challenge.


Stamps:  Holiday Warmth and Ms. Holiday Cheer - CTMH
Paper:  Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White and CTMH DSP
Ink:  Tsukineko Graphite Black
Accessories:  eyelets, Waterfall Stickles, chit chat rub ons, star punch, mat pack (to measure out distance for eyelets) and copics

Copics:
Flesh E51, E53, RV10
Dress 100
Hat R29
Tree G05, G07, E37
Star Y15
Ornaments B12, BV02, RV02
Tree Skirt G02
Top Gift R29, B12
Middle Gift G02, BV02
Bottom Gift Y17, B24
Solo Gift G02, BG05, B29

6 comments:

Lori said...

Like I totally love this...OMG, this image is adorable, and I love the presents at the bottom!!!!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beverley said...

Lori...so talented to do more than one challenge in a card...but you did a beautiful job...thanks for sharing it with us...have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card and love the design and details, the colours are beautiful.
Thank you for joining in over at Susie and Vikki’s Christmas Club this week.
Hugs Guest Designer Linda

Susie Sugar said...

Super card Darling, The image is fab too. Thank you for joining in Susie & Vikki's Christmas club challenge and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki & Susie xx

Iris said...

Brilliant card.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

Hugs
Iris