Thursday, March 18, 2010

Freesia in the Evening, Freesia in the Morning....

I know my title is corny, but we are supposed to get snow again tomorrow and it is my very chilly every morning this week.  My entry for the new challenge over at Fairy Fun Fridays this week was to use complimentary colors so I chose purple and yellow.  Who would have guessed I picked purple?   I used this beautiful digi image Freesia from Prairie Fairy Digital Stamps.   I know I am early posting this but I have a seminar to attend to this evening and still have to finish my essay.  It also works for Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 95 - Easter and The Pink Elephant Challenge 58 - spring.  The sketch is from Mojo Monday 130.  Lori, are you proud of me I used 5 different patterned papers. LOL

Stamps:  Freesia - Prairie Fairy Digital Stamps
Paper:  Yoyo Yellow, Whisper White, unknown and SU DSP
Accessories:  scallop border punch, 3 flower punch, ribbon, circle cutter, pop dots, liquid pearls, blending stump, baby oil and coloring pencils

8 comments:

Lori said...

I am proud of you....lol.. but let me tell you, the colouring on this card is amazing!!!! It's totally beautiful, love the sketch!!!!

Unknown said...

LOV-LEY! Your coloring is awesome Kelly and the card is fab!

xoxox

Cor* said...

How come my MOJO doesn't look this well put together! LOVE IT, Kelly! Excellent job!

Marley said...

I love it.. great colouring!!

Hugs Marley


Thanks for joining A spoon full of sugar

Deb said...

I love the purple on this one, great card!!!

LW said...

Cute! I am loving that purple!

Lauretta's Digital stamps said...

wow!!!!! your creations are all so beautiful.. great job..

congrats on your win with S&S cannot wait to see what you will create with my digital stamps :)

hugs x

Crystal said...

great card! the coloring is absolutely gorgeous! and the sketch is fab too! hugs!