Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gotcha!!

I love the humor in this image by Greeting Farm, one of their digi images.  I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers Challenge 92 and I pierced the corners of the image to qualify for Digital Tuesday Challenge 49.  I moved the sentiment to another spot as it didn't work the other way when I flipped the sketch.

Stamps:  Ricky Maggie Snowball - Greeting Farm, Sweet Serendipity - SU
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and unknown DSP
Accessories:  ribbon, piercing tool, mat pack, modern label punch, rhinestones and copics

Copics:
Fur C1, C3, RV000, RV10
Ear Muffs and His Scarf B12, B39
Pants B60, B63
His Sweater YG41, BG15
Her Hat and Scarf RV13, RV04
Her Shirt RV13, BG15
Her Shorts B60, B63, RV04

6 comments:

Lori said...

Kelly, this is sooooo cute, what a fun image, I totally love the way you flipped the sketch, super cute!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kelly I do agree with you about the Greeting Farm images they are cute and humourus can't help but love them and I do so love this card the piercing is beautiful so is your colouring I love it thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Maria Matter said...

this is so adorable Kelly!!!
Thank you so much for playing with us at
Digital Tuesday this week!
Blessings, Maria

Lora said...

That image is so cute and your colouring is fab!
Thanks for jining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Lora x

Lori said...

Kelly you won at Digital Tuesday, woohoo!!!!

Lori said...

Congratulations on winning at Digital Tuesday!!!

Love and hugs ~ Lori