Well the challenge over at Fairy Fun Fridays was to use tissue paper. I was unsure of what to do so I started scanning the resources page over at Splitcoast Stampers and saw this Acetate and Tissue tutorial and thought I can do that for water, but what image to use. Hmmm! Prairie Fairy's son Sam created this digi image of crab monster and I thought this would work out great. So I had a plan, then I looked for a sketch challenge that would fit and found Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 271, I am semi-satisfied with my interpretation of the sketch. It is plainer than I have been doing and just seemed to be lacking something. I also searched for a color challenge I could incorporate into the mix and tried Color Throwdown Challenge 83, however, I exchanged Wild Wasabi for Green Galore as I didn't have any Wild Wasabi. I used the discarded pieces from the icicle border punch for the algae at the bottom of the water.
Ink: Green Galore, Old Olive, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Melon Mambo, Green Galore, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, tissue paper, transparency and unknown DSP
Accessories: icicle border punch, MS sprig punch, Xyron and copics
Crab Monster RV04, RV06, Y17, YR23